Three Way Ball Valve
The three-way and four-way ball valves allow for flow to travel in multiple directions, Ball valve resembles plug valve in many ways. When a port in the ball is in line, it allows flow Most ball valves are of the quick-acting type, which requires a 90° turn of the valve handle to operate the valve.
Ball valves are manufactured in different body arrangements. Major components of the ball valve are the body spherical ball, seats and steam. A ball valve may be unidirectional, bidirectional, or multi directional, depending on the number of valve ports The port of the 3-way ball valve in the three-way.
- two distribute.
- one outlet with diverting a flow.
- Straight pass the fluid without No inlet.
Three patterns are available in Ball Valves. 3 way ball valve, plastic valve, plastic ball valve.
Ball Valve Applications:
- Metal seated valves can be used in high-pressure & temperature applications.
- It can be used in different types of fluid services as on-off stop valve that provides bubble-tight shutoff.
- It can be used in air, gaseous, and vapor services as well as hydrocarbon services.